Position Description for Office Manager & Assistant to the CEO
Property Works is seeking an Office Manager and Assistant to the CEO to join our team. This professional will be responsible for managing daily office operations and corporate finances.
- Track tasks and deadlines across multiple workflows
- Process bi-monthly payroll and monthly client billing
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Maintain multiple QuickBooks accounts and make bank deposits
- Process employee new hires and terminations
- Organize and maintain files and records, both digital and physical copies
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments for office employees and clients
- Arrange employee travel for conferences, trade shows and client meetings
- Plan and coordinate monthly and seasonal/semi-annual office gatherings
- Periodically take inventory and order office supplies
- Keep the building in working order by coordinating maintenance issue repairs
- Research and compile information for CEO decisions
- Complete special projects, send and process mail (USPS and FedEx/UPS)
- Proofreading various materials prior to distribution
- Perform various assignments, as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Previous accounting experience, strong financial and analytical skills, a proven ability to prioritize and multitask, and exceptional attention to detail are required. This position also is responsible for tracking expenses, maintaining employee files, compensation and wage structure, orienting employees, benefits administration, supply management, inventory control, reporting skills, administrative writing skills, verbal communication, professionalism, organization and teamwork. Property Works is a highly collaborative environment, so this professional must have the ability to balance the priorities of multiple departments.
Bookkeeper proficient in latest version of QuickBooks and payroll for small businesses.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience with QuickBooks.