For more than two decades, Property Works has increased efficiency for retail, restaurant and commercial operators with 30 to more than 1,000 locations by streamlining the lease management process.
Using the most powerful software platform in the industry, Property Works helps clients around the world:
- Track critical dates and deadlines
- Redeploy valuable resources
- Make data-driven decisions
- Boost the bottom line
Our team of lease management professionals will train you to customize the software to meet your company’s unique needs, then will handle the initial abstracting so your data is reliable from the start. Whether you choose to manage the software in-house or opt for our full-service capabilities, all of your lease data is at your fingertips with more than 100 reports to choose from. Our team can even handle your occupancy cost calculations, tax assessments, lease negotiations, and more. Best of all, we save many of our clients thousands of dollars each year by analyzing the critical information hidden in the fine print.
- FASB Checklist for Multi-Unit OperatorsJuly 13, 2017 - 6:18 pm
- 3 Strategies for Managing the Bottom 20 Percent of Your PortfolioJune 14, 2017 - 6:58 pm
- Top 5 Lease Management QuestionsJune 5, 2017 - 3:53 pm
- Never Too Late to Negotiate Commercial LeasesMay 22, 2017 - 7:27 pm
- Critical Dates & Deadlines for Lease ManagementFebruary 28, 2017 - 4:37 pm