For more than two decades, Property Works has increased efficiency for retail, restaurant and commercial operators with leased locations by streamlining the lease management process.
Using the most powerful software platform in the industry, Property Works helps clients around the world:
- Track critical dates and deadlines
- Redeploy valuable resources
- Make data-driven decisions
- Boost the bottom line
Our team of lease management professionals will train you to customize the software to meet your company’s unique needs, then will handle the initial abstracting so your data is reliable from the start. Whether you choose to manage the software in-house with Property Works On-Demand or opt for the turnkey solution of Property Works Full-Service, all of your lease data is at your fingertips with more than 100 reports to choose from. Our team can even handle your occupancy cost calculations, tax assessments, lease negotiations, and more. Best of all, we save many of our clients thousands of dollars each year by analyzing the critical information hidden in the fine print.
- 5 Questions for All Landlord Consent ProjectsMay 30, 2018 - 6:32 pm
- 7 Ways to Obtain Pass-Through Data From Retail LandlordsNovember 17, 2017 - 8:56 pm
- Tracking Company-Owned & Franchisee LeasesNovember 1, 2017 - 9:44 pm
- Minimizing the Burden of Surplus PropertiesOctober 23, 2017 - 6:44 pm
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Lease PortfolioSeptember 13, 2017 - 7:33 pm