With the industry’s most powerful lease management software and experienced real estate team available, you choose the level of service that’s right for you.
Property Works On-Demand
You manage the software and we’ll be here when you need us
There’s no need for spreadsheets when all relevant lease data can be easily entered into the Property Works platform and managed by your in-house team. With a click of a button, you can access complete lease data by unit, track renewal dates, monitor option deadlines, ensure that expenses align with the leases, and more! You’re in control of the system, but when you need help and expert guidance, the Property Works team is available on-demand.
Property Works Full-Service
We’ll manage everything turnkey and keep you in the loop
As your company grows, the complications of tracking lease data across the portfolio expand exponentially. When you simply don’t have the internal resources or time to manage multiple units, let Property Works become part of your team. An experienced relationship manager will serve as your primary point of contact, backed by experts in areas ranging from occupancy costs to lease renewals. You’ll receive weekly alerts so you can stay in the loop, but can focus on growing your business.
Not sure where to start?
Simply choose the service level that’s right for you at this moment. As your needs change, the level of service can change at any time.
- 5 Questions for All Landlord Consent ProjectsMay 30, 2018 - 6:32 pm
- 7 Ways to Obtain Pass-Through Data From Retail LandlordsNovember 17, 2017 - 8:56 pm
- Tracking Company-Owned & Franchisee LeasesNovember 1, 2017 - 9:44 pm
- Minimizing the Burden of Surplus PropertiesOctober 23, 2017 - 6:44 pm
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Lease PortfolioSeptember 13, 2017 - 7:33 pm