Property Works puts the power of choice in your hands with the choice of three levels of service.
Level 1: Lease Management Software
Your Property Works relationship manager will train you to customize the software to meet your company’s unique in-house lease management needs. However, you’ll never be left on your own. When you have questions or the infrastructure requirements change, especially common as your company grows, we’ll always be here to help.
Level 2: Software + Critical Data Management
You’re in charge of administering the software in-house, but your relationship manager will set you up by providing comprehensive lease abstracts. We’ll also ensure the critical data is always current so you won’t miss important deadlines, regardless of internal staffing capacities.
Level 3: Comprehensive Lease Administration
After providing us with the initial lease documentation, we’ll work directly with your landlords to obtain what’s needed on an ongoing basis to accurately manage your account. Your dedicated relationship manager will provide regular reports and work with you when there are decisions requiring attention. This turnkey approach ensures that your leases are administrated according to best industry practices, while allowing you and your team to focus on running and growing the business.
Not sure where to start?
Compare the benefits of each service level here. As a Property Works client, you are free to change your level of service at any time.
- 7 Ways to Obtain Pass-Through Data From Retail LandlordsNovember 17, 2017 - 8:56 pm
- Tracking Company-Owned & Franchisee LeasesNovember 1, 2017 - 9:44 pm
- Minimizing the Burden of Surplus PropertiesOctober 23, 2017 - 6:44 pm
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Lease PortfolioSeptember 13, 2017 - 7:33 pm
- Getting Your Landlord Relationship Off on the Right FootAugust 23, 2017 - 6:30 pm