When REport ms was launched in 2002, it was one of two web based lease management software products available for corporate real estate tenants, and the only one focusing on retail and restaurant properties. Today, it’s one of a dozen or more, great lease management applications. If you’re looking for critical date management, lease terms and provisions, occupancy cost management tools, document management, hundreds of useful reports, and other standard features, there are plenty of products to choose from.
So how is REport ms different? The quick answer is that it is the only application of its kind designed, used, and supported by a corporate real estate service company.
We’re not a software company that expanded our offering to include services. We’re a service company with an amazing tool that we make available to other users. And even though we provide a
great web based software product, we don’t have a software company business model. So, what does that mean to you?
- Unlimited Users: We don’t charge user or seat fees. The more people within your organization who use or have access to REport ms, the more value it will add. We want to add maximum value – we’re not going to charge extra for it.
- No Upgrade Fees: We benefit from the upgrades as much as you do. When we enhance our system, it makes our jobs easier and our clients happier. We don’t periodically release a bundle of improvements and charge our users for it. We continuously improve REport with additional functionality at no additional cost to you.
- Endless Support: We’ve developed REport ms for the long haul. We have a great framework and we’re sticking with it so you don’t have to worry about your product or version becoming obsolete. When it comes to web based lease administration software, REport ms has been around longer than any other product and we plan to keep it that way.
- Features: REport ms has all the standard features you’ll find in just about every lease administration system today: critical date management, document management, rent and other payables management, automated alerts, percentage rent management, custom reporting, etc. What makes REport ms truly unique is that it was designed by people who do just what you do. And we’ve been doing it for a long time and for many different companies so we’ve seen - and have developed solutions for – just about every lease management challenge that may come your way. That’s probably why REport ms users will be able to implement the new lease accounting rules 2 years before they’re actually required.
- Reports: Our list of reports is expansive and always growing. We have all of the standard reports you’d expect to find in a leading lease administration software product, but we know that the most important reports are the ones that you need to do your job and the ones that you need to bring to the next executive board meeting. That’s why each REport ms user has their own list of favorite reports – the standard reports they use all the time, and the custom reports developed especially for or by them. If you’d like to see the whole list of reports, call us and we’ll give you a quick demo. We’ll show you the reports that we’ve created and the ones on tap that allow our users to comply with the new FASB lease accounting standards way before they’re actually required.
- Flexibility: When REport ms was designed and developed, Property Works had already been providing lease management services for dozens of clients for many years. We knew before we started the kind of flexibility we’d need to build into our system to accommodate different types of organizational structures and real estate portfolios.
- Support: REport ms support is unmatched in the industry. When you call on us for help, you’re not calling a team of techies (though we do have a few really talented ones here). You’re calling on a team of real estate portfolio managers who do exactly what you do every day. So if you’re not sure how to get a report to run or you’re having trouble logging in…call us, we can help. But you can also call us to talk about best practices, get our take on a particular lease clause, verify a percentage rent or CPI calculation, and find out which landlords are most notorious for ignoring caps.
NEW LEASE ACCOUNTING STANDARDS UPDATE: REport ms users are perfectly positioned to comply with the anticipated changes to the FASB lease accounting rules. More...