Software Platform for Data-Driven Decisions
The cornerstone of Property Works’ success is its proprietary software platform that provides the clarity needed to make data-driven, informed decisions about lease administration for retail, restaurant and commercial locations.
The software is easily configurable to meet your company’s unique needs, and begins with the abstracting process. Key for long-term data integrity, abstracting involves systematically capturing current and historical lease data in a way that’s easily searchable and available for ongoing account management. View the two abstracting options here.
All clients have access to the complete set of software modules, regardless of the level of service you choose. In addition, you’ll receive:
- customized software
- an unlimited number of user licenses
- training and technical support
- 24/7 access to reports and data
- regular deadline alerts
- 10Gb of storage
- a dedicated relationship manager
To ensure the highest level of availability and security of your critical lease data, Property Works employs best practices for business continuity and disaster recovery. Our software platform is replicated at an offsite location and regularly backed up to ensure maximum uptime, despite unavoidable technical difficulties and adverse weather conditions. On the rare occasion that scheduled system maintenance with brief downtime is necessary, it will occur during non-business hours.
- Never Too Late to Negotiate Commercial LeasesMay 22, 2017 - 7:27 pm
- Critical Dates & Deadlines for Lease ManagementFebruary 28, 2017 - 4:37 pm
- Four Fundamentals of Lease ManagementFebruary 6, 2017 - 7:02 pm
- The Real Cost of Missing Lease DataJuly 16, 2016 - 1:02 pm
- Management Tips for SubleasesJune 20, 2016 - 1:05 pm